If appreciation makes us do sprints, criticism makes us win the marathon
Some people never forget us, Erika is one such beautiful friend. I often quote that, she has ‘Kind’ in her name so, what else can we say. She is an all-rounder, you must visit her blog to get a feel of what I mean. She has offered me an Interview tag recently.
So, here are the rules:
* Mention the person who tagged you
* Answer the questions in full
* Don’t forget to tag up to ten other bloggers at the end
Here is my take on the questions:
How did you get into blogging?
New country, new mission, and new turmoils of my life couldn’t have been more fruitful. I have always been aware of my love for writing but, my laziness always turns out to be the champ.When the turbulence of my mind crossed a level of saturation, I resorted to my true love i.e. writing. In just over 10 months, it has exceeded my expectations.
What advice would you give to a blogger just starting out?
just pour your heart out. Target the hearts, numbers would follow.
What would be your dream campaign?
Cook a new food item every day, and fill the world with food
Do you have a plan for your blog?
Planning kills the fun. It’s good to be impulsive in these matters. I like controlling the sails in an open sea, let’s see where the boat takes me.
What do you think about rankings?
Rankings with well-defined and specific parameters gives us a good idea about the quality. However, one should not trust them blindly.
I would like to nominate following bloggers for this tag:
This time, Rachael has decided to enhance my happiness quotient by nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award. Check out her blog ASAP, you are missing out on a lot of amazing stories. Erika never fails to glorify my weekend. She has once again nominated for an award, and I am thankful to her. Jumping on to the rules directly:
1. Nominate fellow bloggers
2. Write a post to show off your award
3. Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers.
4. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
5. List who you’ve nominated in the post and link your post to Edge of Night.
HOW MY BLOG CAME INTO EXISTENCE
The primary reasons behind the existence of my blog are:
2. The person who must not be named
3. A desire to find a escape route from life
I have always had a thing (or two) about writing, and that is why I was in the editorial team of the School Magazine during my high school. I have always believed that even a abuse can be made sweeter by proper framing of words. Those who are thinking of throwing a challenge at me, spare me please. 😉
ADVICE FOR NEW BLOGGERS
1. Do not run after the number of follows or likes madly. Just keep posting stuff and continue reading the works of fellow bloggers. Numbers would come naturally.
2. A better way to connect is to link your social media handles to your blog and use the WordPress widgets to show them on your page.
Congratulations to the nominees.
My travel bug has finally given me some time to respond to the award nominations. Aquileana and Kristina have simultaneously nominated me for the Creative Blogger Award and I am thankful to them for giving me this honor. Take a look at their respective blogs, you are bound to get impressed. Aquileana never fails to enhance my knowledge about the Greek Mythology. Kristina beings a sir of freshness through her poems and short stories. She also has some amazing stuff if you want to learn Maltese language.
Let us begin with the rules:
- Post the link of the blog that nominated you.
- Share five random facts about yourself.
- Nominate blogs and notify the nominees.
Five random facts about me:
1. I am curious to know the reason behind that amazing smell of Filipinas 😉
2. I wonder if the end of human civilization is already planned. The future life forms will have movies like ‘Human Park’ :p
3. I think I have an active 6th sense, but I prefer tagging it as déjà vu
4. I have taken a break from flirting for an indefinite period of time. So, you are all safe. 😀
5. I feel like asking, “Hey angel there! I ordered two cappuccino cups by mistake, please stop the second cup from going waste” 😀
I would like to nominate the following bloggers for the Creative Blogger Award:
Congratulations buddies, looking forward to your response.
Blogging is an amazing thing, it introduces us to some of the most precious personalities of the world. One such unbelievable person is Erika. She has a well-planned and meaningful blog. When you visit her site, do not forget to go to the song section. She has humbled me once again by nominating me for the “Dragon’s Loyalty Award”.
Then again, Elizabeth gave me a good reason to feel proud of having such friends in the blogosphere. I am thankful that she considered me for this award. You should visit her blog, her flair is ineffable.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Pass the award on to other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
- Give 7 facts about yourself.
Let me see if I can present seven facts about me:
1. This one is going to generate some special interest in your minds. My first crush was about 25 years older than me. I am I have always had this special thing about the older ladies. If you think History is boring, browse through my romantic history. 😉
2. I have faced a situation, when I had to break up with a girl because I’d sent her a gift and it got received by her Hitler-look-alike mom. Do you think that sending roses and teddy is a good way to say sorry? Think again.
3. During my childhood, I scratched a CD-ROM disc to find out what it is made up of and I was given a royal treatment for that creative action.
4. Before I got to know about the round shape of earth and gravity, I believed that one can see Hungary if he/she stands on a cliff in Slovakia. I did not realize that it has turned out to be a geek joke.
5. I get irritated at the sight of selfie rods. Front cameras of mobile devices has spoiled the quality of this world.
6. One of my fantasy is to live the moment between getting shot and dying.
7. I still fear my dad 😉
Finally, I would like to nominate the following bloggers for this award:
Congratulations to all of them. 🙂