Courtenay Spalding has nominated me for the ‘Very Inspiring Blogger Award’, I am honored by her gesture. I am sorry for my delayed response. The rules for the award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to your blog
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers.
5. Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
6. Display the award logo (button) on your blog, whether on your sidebar or about page, or special award page.
Some random seven facts about me are mentioned in the following:
1) I am a fitness freak but I have lost my routine recently
2) As far as I feel good about something, I do not care about the people’s opinion. An exception to this habit is when I am working in a group.
3) I love eating eggs, my friends have given me the name ‘Egg-Man’.
4) I have recently realized that I have this natural talent of making girls blush. I am looking forward to utilize this in a positive and controlled way.
5) I follow a philosophy which says, “You either solve a problem, or do not complain about it”.
6) I could have become a lawyer, I argue well and I always win
7) I love winning, but I never plan to beat my opponents. I compete with the ‘excellence’
My nominations for the award are:
7) Boho Hobo
10) Cosy Rosy Sweet
11) Ennovy wolf
14) Mera Corner
15) The Irrespondent
Looking forward to the responses.