My travel bug has finally given me some time to respond to the award nominations. Aquileana and Kristina have simultaneously nominated me for the Creative Blogger Award and I am thankful to them for giving me this honor. Take a look at their respective blogs, you are bound to get impressed. Aquileana never fails to enhance my knowledge about the Greek Mythology. Kristina beings a sir of freshness through her poems and short stories. She also has some amazing stuff if you want to learn Maltese language.
Let us begin with the rules:
- Post the link of the blog that nominated you.
- Share five random facts about yourself.
- Nominate blogs and notify the nominees.
Five random facts about me:
1. I am curious to know the reason behind that amazing smell of Filipinas 😉
2. I wonder if the end of human civilization is already planned. The future life forms will have movies like ‘Human Park’ :p
3. I think I have an active 6th sense, but I prefer tagging it as déjà vu
4. I have taken a break from flirting for an indefinite period of time. So, you are all safe. 😀
5. I feel like asking, “Hey angel there! I ordered two cappuccino cups by mistake, please stop the second cup from going waste” 😀
I would like to nominate the following bloggers for the Creative Blogger Award:
Congratulations buddies, looking forward to your response.