I extend my heartfelt thanks to https://bjsscribbles.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for the Real Neat Blogger Award. Here goes the rules for the award:
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
The sever questions asked by https://bjsscribbles.wordpress.com/ (I have been asked just five questions) and their answers are:
1) how long have you been blogging
Answer: This is the shortest answer one may see, 41 days.
2) how many hour do you spend blogging
Answer: I have never calculated it as such, I do it whenever I feel like. This is like my main activity of the day.
3)Favourite time of day
Answer: I love mornings, the time between 6:00 AM to 12:00 noon.
4)your favourite post topic
Answer: I write about anything which touches my mind and heart. This topics are mostly related to what I see and observe around me
5) your favourite country to visit on the internet
Answer: Germany, no second thoughts on this one.
I hereby nominate the following bloggers for the ‘Real neat blog award’:
My questions to the fellow bloggers are:
1) Do you ever bother about what people think about you?
2) Rate WordPress and social-media on a scale of ten
3) What was the real purpose of starting a blog?
4) Have you ever tried to spam people for increasing the hits on your blog?
5) How do you rate blogging as a career opportunity?
6) Have you ever hit on your fellow blogger? (This is the kinky one)
7) Observing the current situation all around the world, Do you think that the world needs a makeover?
I am looking forward to the responses.