Rules For The Liebster Award:
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
- Write 5 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 bloggers (they should have less than 300 followers)
- Answer 5 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 5 questions.
Here goes the five random facts about me:
- I never complain about anything. The reason for this is that I have faced the worse and thus, even a small thing feels good to me.
- I am a big flirt and I have this innate ability to churn out romance out of any situation. I can never explain how it becomes possible. It just happens.
- I am practical to such an extent that, sometimes, people feel that I am on drugs.
- I am a diplomat at heart.
- I have a strong feeling of leaving everything and living a nomadic life.
My Liebster Award Nominations are:
Here are my answers to Yoyo‘s questions:
Ques 1: Which would you rather be: happy or joyful? Why?
Ans: I will prefer being Joyful because, going by the literal meaning, I can create happiness for others by being joyful. This is not possible by being just happy.
Ques 2: Have you ever wondered what the meaning of life is?
Ans: I ask this question to myself at every moment of my life. Life is all about giving and spreading smiles. Live it on your terms, having a co-complaints attitude.
Ques 3: Given the wherewithal, where in the world will you live?
Ans: I love peace and I am not going to reveal the place 😉
Ques 4: How do you view your world?
Ans: It is my home and everyone is my family.
Ques 5: What makes you come alive?
Ans: Three things- Writing, writing and writing
My questions to you are:
- If you get superpowers for a day, what will you do?
- Have you ever felt the evil within you? If yes, give us a hint about it
- What is your wildest fantasy?
- Have you ever cheated on anyone? If yes, do you regret it?
- Which kind of love is the best: Agape, Eros or Philos?