This time, Rachael has decided to enhance my happiness quotient by nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award. Check out her blog ASAP, you are missing out on a lot of amazing stories. Erika never fails to glorify my weekend. She has once again nominated for an award, and I am thankful to her. Jumping on to the rules directly:
1. Nominate fellow bloggers
2. Write a post to show off your award
3. Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers.
4. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
5. List who you’ve nominated in the post and link your post to Edge of Night.
HOW MY BLOG CAME INTO EXISTENCE
The primary reasons behind the existence of my blog are:
2. The person who must not be named
3. A desire to find a escape route from life
I have always had a thing (or two) about writing, and that is why I was in the editorial team of the School Magazine during my high school. I have always believed that even a abuse can be made sweeter by proper framing of words. Those who are thinking of throwing a challenge at me, spare me please. 😉
ADVICE FOR NEW BLOGGERS
1. Do not run after the number of follows or likes madly. Just keep posting stuff and continue reading the works of fellow bloggers. Numbers would come naturally.
2. A better way to connect is to link your social media handles to your blog and use the WordPress widgets to show them on your page.
Congratulations to the nominees.