Blogging is an amazing thing, it introduces us to some of the most precious personalities of the world. One such unbelievable person is Erika. She has a well-planned and meaningful blog. When you visit her site, do not forget to go to the song section. She has humbled me once again by nominating me for the “Dragon’s Loyalty Award”.
Then again, Elizabeth gave me a good reason to feel proud of having such friends in the blogosphere. I am thankful that she considered me for this award. You should visit her blog, her flair is ineffable.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Pass the award on to other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
- Give 7 facts about yourself.
Let me see if I can present seven facts about me:
1. This one is going to generate some special interest in your minds. My first crush was about 25 years older than me. I am I have always had this special thing about the older ladies. If you think History is boring, browse through my romantic history. 😉
2. I have faced a situation, when I had to break up with a girl because I’d sent her a gift and it got received by her Hitler-look-alike mom. Do you think that sending roses and teddy is a good way to say sorry? Think again.
3. During my childhood, I scratched a CD-ROM disc to find out what it is made up of and I was given a royal treatment for that creative action.
4. Before I got to know about the round shape of earth and gravity, I believed that one can see Hungary if he/she stands on a cliff in Slovakia. I did not realize that it has turned out to be a geek joke.
5. I get irritated at the sight of selfie rods. Front cameras of mobile devices has spoiled the quality of this world.
6. One of my fantasy is to live the moment between getting shot and dying.
7. I still fear my dad 😉
Finally, I would like to nominate the following bloggers for this award:
Congratulations to all of them. 🙂