The events of the past week hint that something big is coming my way. Another day, another nomination. This time, Steffany has nominated me for my third Leibster award. I heartfelt thanks to her for this sweet gesture. The answers to her questions are :
1. What impact would you most like to leave on the world?
Ans.: My only objective is to make sure that the number of lovers stays much more than the number of haters.
2. What is your favorite breakfast?
Ans: Anything made from egg whites and fresh fruit juice, and someone to serve it. 😉
3. Where is your favorite place in the world?
Ans: My bed
4. Where would you like to travel if you could go anywhere in the next 5 minutes?
5. If you could learn any new skill, what would it be?
Ans: To whistle properly 😉
6. If you could have any superpower, what would you choose and why?
Ans: I would like to have the power of brainwashing, because I think a lot of people are in dire need of mental cleaning 😀
7. If you had the ability to change anything about the world right now, what would you change?
Ans: The unpredictable temperature
8. Who was your first celebrity crush?
Ans: Sharon Stone, I am not going to divulge any more details of it. 😉
I would like to nominate the following bloggers for this award:
2. K Bailey
5. Doted on
I would like to ask the following questions to these nominees:
1. What is the most disgusting thing you have ever done?
2. What is the most wild fantasy you have ever had?
3. Have you ever hit upon someone online?
4. Which is your favorite movie genre and why?
5. Do you believe in God?
6. Which punishment would you choose for hypocrites: shoot point blank or life imprisonment?
7. Name one singer whose lips must be stitched for ever?
8. Who is your favorite sport-person?
Looking forward to the replies. Have an awesome weekend. 🙂