Here comes another nomination for an award, this time it is for the Brotherhood Award by Shreya. This new kid on the block has got some serious potential. Let me go through the rules quickly:
1) Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
2) List the Rules and Display the Brotherhood of the world Award logo to your post and/or blog.
3) Answer the questions set to you and then you may create your set of questions for your nominees.
4) Nominate around ten other bloggers and let them know about the award.
Here is my take on the questions asked:
1) Where would you like to go for a vacation?
Ans.: It is Antarctica 😀
2) You can travel back in time, what year would you choose and why?
Ans: I would like to go back to July 2009, that was the month when I did the biggest mistake of my life. I should have gone back to my room after the class. That is when the letter ‘T’ entered my life. 😀
3) What genre of music do you like?
Ans.: I always have a pre-meditated answer for the genre questions, it is “I never limit myself by genres, I watch/listen anything which appeals to me.” I cover everything from ‘Fear of the Dark’ to ‘Wake me up when September ends’.
4) What are your hobbies?
Ans: Writing, reading, and whiskey is slowly moving up the list.
5) How often do you write?
Ans: Just a bit less than the frequency of my breathe.
6) What do you do when someone is upset?
Ans: I diplomatically make them reveal the cause, and then talk through to comfort.
7) Which one do you prefer – desktop or laptop?
Ans: I have never owned a desktop, portable is the need of my work.
8) Do you believe in magic?
Ans: Not at all.
9) If you could bring one fictional character to life, who would he/she be? Why?
Ans: I would like to be a fire-disgorging dragon, and burn some special people of this world. The list begins with the ‘Man with a hair in his ear‘.
10) If you could change one thing about you, what would it be?
Ans: I am a big failure when it comes to forgiving illogical people. I just cannot ignore them.
I would like to nominate the following bloggers for this award:
7. Wendy Kate
The questions to the above nominees are:
1. Do you believe in ghosts? If yes, tell us about the incident which made you believe in them.
2. Do you believe in afterlife and reincarnation?
3. How difficult it is to formulate questions for the fellow bloggers? 😉
4. Do you believe in the existence of hell and heaven?
5. Do you think that online chats are degrading the quality of English?
6. Have you ever written something on the walls of a public toilet?
7. Do you think that astrology is a wing of science?
8. Do you live to eat, or eat to live?
9. What is the most interesting pick-up line you have ever received, or used?
10. What would you do if you were given the power to control people’s mind?
Good luck to the nominees. 🙂