I like doing crazy things things, and Rekha gave me a one such crazy reason to begin my Sunday with. I am usually allergic to the letter ‘T’ for some reasons known to my good friends, but the task here is to pretend that I am allergic to the letter ‘E’. Allergy has never felt so pleasant. Here is my response to the challenge:
“Days ago, I was in a hut which had marks of a lion’s jaw on its walls. I was sitting on its rooftop and I thought of jumping down. But, that was not a good thinking. I stood up and my hands swung, and I saw golden brown hair on both my palms. Sun was going down that horizon and night was approaching quickly. A sharp and long tooth jut out of my humanly jaw. I saw nails of my digits turning brown, organs of vision attaining tomato color. I was afraid and I thought of jumping and I actually did that. I hit that wall and my fantasy was lost.”
P.S.: I deserve to get away with some mistakes because this challenge is not that easy as it looks.
Does it look like a 4yearold’s paragraph? 😉
I would like to keep the chain growing, and here are my specific nominations for the award:
1) Asmitha [This is my way to say welcome to the community 😉 ]
2) Pranita [You need such exercises regularly]
3) Izza [I hope it stirs up your happily stable weekend]
4) Alfgarnet [It is surely going to make you feel better]
5) El Rolyat [Present something out of your experiences in Africa]
6) Amanda [Expectations are high after that glittering award ceremony]
7) Erica [You are going to enjoy it]
In addition to this, I welcome all my readers to try out this challenge and post the links below. The formal rules for accepting this award are:
1) Write a whole paragraph ( a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy for ya?)
2) By reading this you are already signed up.
3) Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
4) If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
5) If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
6) Please link to Asil Acacio in your post.
Go ahead, show us your creativity. Good luck.